When was the last time you spent two days focused on expanding your practice and Masterminding with HYGIENISTS who are leaders in the field?
Join us for a Hygiene Mastermind Retreat
Friday-Saturday, October 25 & 26, 2019
Folly Beach / Charleston, SC
|Friday||October 25, 2019||8 am – 5 pm EDT|
|Saturday||October 26, 2019||8 am – 3:30 pm EDT|
Tuition: $995 per person
Lunch will be provided. Travel and lodging not included in tuition. Dress is casual. Meeting @ Beach House. Sleeping rooms at Tides Folly Beach. Refund provided with 30-day notice before the retreat.
(Need a monthly payment plan? Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information).
Register by Friday, August 9, 2019.
Are you wondering, “Why should I come?” Great question!
- Have you thought about throwing in the towel? Reaching burn-out?
- Have you lost focus, a sense of purpose and vision? Feeling alone?
- Is there tension between the ‘front and back’?
- Do insurance contracts dictate your treatment plans?
- Are you presenting perio and are patients accepting?
- Do you know how to keep the schedule full and productive?
- Are cancellations on the rise? Are you building value?
- Do your patients have a ‘reason to return’?
- Do you have a clear ‘standard of care’ in writing?
- Do you have an in-office Dental Savings Account membership plan?
- Is your new patient visit effective, creating a WOW?
- Are your patients satisfied or loyal?
Let’s discover together:
- Hygiene department purpose and vision
- Department meeting agenda strategies
- Goal setting and follow up
- Team Harmony – Stop the drama and have effective conversations
- Recare system mastermind
- In-house Dental Savings Account for financing that creates referrals
- Perio and insurance verbal skills
- Converting existing patients to treatment
- Clinical exam profile
- Objections – How to respond when the patient says no
- New patient visit – five levels
- Information transfer from patient to doctor/team members
- Explore cancellations in three main categories
Special thanks to our amazing sponsors:
“I thoroughly enjoyed the experience. It was eye opening and made me look at myself, my leadership, more than anything. I can see where my team doesn’t do this and that but I know it starts with me.
Everything is changing in dentistry and the world around us. One of the signs of life is GROWTH. The techniques we are using change, as well.
I don’t want to grow old. I want to keep learning new things. If we’re still using the same verbiage we used twenty years ago, it grows stale and we won’t grow. Instead we will become stagnant, bored and tired.
From now on when there’s class and I decide to go, everyone is required to GO! I’m sick and tired of it.
I told my team how much I enjoyed listening to the other team members and how they took ownership of the practice and they seemed happy with the doctor as well as taking pride in what they were supposed to be doing.”
“The retreat was very good. I really liked Paula. She was energetic and assertive without being pushy.”
– Dr. Lisa Wilson
“I loved hearing the verbiage from other teams and the role playing we did. I’m doing better with asking more questions.”
-Dental Hygienist from Colorado
“I learned so many marketing ideas from the other teams that will really help our practice.”
-Practice Coordinator from Colorado
“The camaraderie with the other teams was very helpful. I made friends with another administrative team member who had some great ideas.”
-Admin Team from Kentucky